Bilstein’s 5100 Series, Ride-Height Adjustable Shocks remove the front-end, nose-down rake on your truck and bring it up to level with the rear end. The 5100 Series Ride-Height Adjustable Shock allows for a larger 33″ tire and in some cases a 35″ tire. Bilstein designed the 5100 leveling shock for maximum performance while eliminating the shortcomings found in spacer leveling kits. The end result is the perfect product to get the job done right.
- Features Include:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Extremely affordable
- Snap ring grooves on shock body provide up to 2.75″ of front end lift (depending on application)
- More practical than strut extension or spring pre-load spacer kits
- Offers increased wheel travel while accommodating a 33″ tire
- Application specific design available for many popular light trucks and SUVs