TRUXXX Level off Kit
So, you want some additional ground clearance for your ride. Whether you need to create a little extra space for that sweet set of mud tires, or you simply want a higher stance for your truck, Truxxx leveling kits are the perfect solution.
There tends to be some confusion as to what leveling kits are and how they compare to regular lift kits. A leveling kit involves hardware that slightly raises the front end of a vehicle so that it matches the stock height of the rear end to provide a balanced stance.
The primary function of Truxxx leveling kits is to raise the truck body away from the axles for one of two reasons:
- To fit larger tires
- To increase ground clearance
Leveling kits provide a cost effective way to achieve this, and they’re simple to install, as they usually only require spring spacers or torsion keys to do the job.
If a stock-style stance is desired, the front levelers can also be paired with a rear-end kit to give your vehicle a 2-3 inch overall lift. This is particularly useful for truck owners who do a lot of hauling, as it’ll help keep the back end from ‘squatting’ when towing heavy loads.
The Difference Between Leveling Kits and Lift Kits
Leveling kits function similarly to a lift kit, except that they’re usually designed to raise the front end, and only by two to three inches. A complete lift, on the other hand, is intended to produce an overall lift of a vehicle, sometimes as high as 10 inches (which isn’t always practical).
Also, leveling kits are vehicle-specific, meaning there’s no universal kit that will work for any one truck. For this reason, it’s important to know what type of leveling kits will fit your vehicle.
Other Advantages of Truxxx Leveling Kits
In instances where additional weight has been added to the front end of a truck or SUV—such as a heavy-duty metal bumper, snow plough or winch—the added load created by the extra hardware can cause the vehicle to sag unevenly towards the front. This can:
- Affect handling
- Cause an imbalance in your suspension
- Increase tread wear on the front tires
A leveling kit will even out stance issues and help prevent potentially costly damage.
Five Reasons to Choose Truxxx Leveling Kits
We have chosen Truxxx as its national partner for leveling kits because of the product range and quality, and overall customer service.
- More than 600 vehicle-specific truck leveling kit applications ensure there’s a suitable product for your ride.
- Truxxx uses only the best materials and manufactures its kits in Canada and the U.S.
- Using local suppliers means it’s easy to do business and provide quick turnarounds.
- Lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee return policy.
- Products are designed using OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts and drawings whenever possible.