- Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style
- Race-Car Like Handling
- Lower than our Pro-Kit. Lowers Vehicle 1.7″ – 2.3″ (50 mm)
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Part of the Eibach B12 Sportline
Eibach Sportline is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast—the one who craves a racecar attitude for maximum street performance—with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
Engineered with the same care as our Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car’s centre of gravity, using our precision-engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your car’s centre of gravity, our Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking.
By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality.
When combined with today’s wild bigger wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as satisfactorily as it looks.
*Lowering amount varies by application
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces
- This reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the Anti-Roll-Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience – „like driving on rails“
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
- Anti-roll bars can also influence the handling characteristics like oversteer or understeer
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a longlasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all mounting hardware.
Many more Eibach Suspension options HERE